These ambikas aval red are rich in Iron, comparatively less calorie Easy to digest!
- Red Poha or Red Aval – 1 cup ( i used semi thick not the very thick one)
- Onion – 1 medium size finely chopped
- Red chilly – 3 nos
- Urad dal – 1tbsp
- salt – as required
- Oil – 1tbsp + 1tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1tbsp
- shredded coconut – 4 tbsp
- Take a bowl and add the Red poha (aval) and sprinkle some water and mix well ! you can see the moist texture , do not add more water,it will be become stick you wont get a separated poha.
- Heat the kadai and add the 1 tbsp of oil and once heat add the mustard seeds once cracked add the urad dal and broken red chilly saute till it turns to semi red , then add the onion and saute till it cooked !
- Then adjust the salt and add the poha and saute for a minute and keep it in the medium flame allow the poha to cook it wll take less than 10 minutes as we already added the water ! check once cooked off the flame and pour the coconut mix well ! Serve hot ! nothing can beat this easy evening snack !
Free Delivery with every purchase
Delivery within 7 days right to your doorstep
Do note if the garment is semi-stitched, stitched or fully stitched under the description tab