1. Preheat oven to 160°C (fan forced) or 180°C (conventional oven).2. Spray an oven tray with vegetable oil or line the tray with baking paper.
3. With an electric mixer, beat the butter, vanilla essence, sugar and egg on slow speed for 4 minutes.
4. Add the plain flour, baking powder, water and chocolate chips mixing with a wooden spoon until it forms a soft dough (you may use your hands).
5. Roll 1 1/2 teaspoons of mixture into balls. Place each ball onto the tray approx. 5cm apart.
6. Bake for approx. 15-20 minutes* or until light brown.
7. Remove the tray from the oven, leaving the cookies on the tray for 5 minutes then place them on a wire rack to cool.
*use as a guide only, as all ovens vary
Free Delivery with every purchase
Delivery within 7 days right to your doorstep
Do note if the garment is semi-stitched, stitched or fully stitched under the description tab