*For best results, prepare mix using an electric mixer1. Preheat oven to 200°C (fan forced) or 220°C (conventional oven).
2. Grease tin or spray with vegetable oil.
3. Place eggs and water into a small mixing bowl then add multi grain bread mix. (For better results you may add 8 g of instant dry yeast and 1 tsp of sugar).
4. Using an electric mixer (use bread hook for better results) blend on slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down sides of bowl.
5. Mix on medium speed for further 2 minutes.
6. Pour dough into bread tin. For best results cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes*.
7. Carefully remove foil and bake for further 15-20 minutes* or until golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and leave bread to cool completely before slicing.
* use as a guide only, as all ovens vary.
Free Delivery with every purchase
Delivery within 7 days right to your doorstep
Do note if the garment is semi-stitched, stitched or fully stitched under the description tab