1. Preheat oven to 160°C (fan forced) or 180°C (conventional oven).2. Spray the cupcake tray with vegetable oil or place patty cases in the cupcake tray.
3. Add 2 eggs (or egg replacer), 60 g margarine (room temperature) and 160 ml water to a mixing bowl then add the vanilla cupcake mix.
4. Using an electric mixer, mix on slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down side of bowl. Scrape down sides of bowl. Mix on medium speed for 1 minute.
5. Pour batter into tray and bake for approx. 20-25 minutes*. *Cupcakes are baked if they bounce back when gently pressed at the peak.
6. Remove cupcakes from oven and place them onto wire rack to cool.
Free Delivery with every purchase
Delivery within 7 days right to your doorstep
Do note if the garment is semi-stitched, stitched or fully stitched under the description tab